Narcos

features

  • Bonus
  • Wilds
  • freespins
  • Multiplier
  • Double
  • Scatter

Narcos review

Who else from Australia is able to see how essential features like free spins and wilds are to their video slot game experience?

As an on the web slot game enthusiast, you know the answer is obvious… enticing features like free spins are one of several explanations why many slot game players enjoy playing on the web.

Undeniably, any savvy player loves free spins and other features that enhance his / her game session. Until modern times, very few on line platforms could possibly offer players many outstanding features and options with which to play.

Today, many new features like free spins are attracting more and more new players each day.

How to Play?

In essence, the Narcos Video Slot™ is a 3-row video slot platform that utilizes five reels and will be offering all players up to 243 bet ways.

Furthermore, each player is afforded the chance to get free spins, each that escalates the player’s chances to win huge.

Many fans of the TV show would appreciate the Herculean efforts in making this game a reality.

And, the team at NetEnt is taking every step to make sure each player enjoys testing their skills while playing the Narcos video slot™.

Before a player from Australia subscribes, he or she could take a free tour of the game site run by NetEnt in order to make a well-informed playing decision.

After making the decision to register to play, he or she will have enough information with which to know how exactly to play.

The concept is straightforward: NetEnt affords its players the opportunity to play a video game filled up with excitement and fun.

To begin playing, simply go to the site to sign up and authenticate your player profile. Next, benefit from most of the free spins and check out most of the great activities that await you there.

Learn the symbols!

After you have registered and authenticated your player profile, it's imperative that you remember to get knowledgeable about the countless symbols and the free spin opportunities before you play.

To turn symbols into wilds, learn the more about random Drive-by feature.

Enjoy these features!

Many powerful features like free spins, “Locked-Up” and “Drive-by” heighten the fact factor while playing.

Moreover, free spins add clean fun to your whole playing experience.

For example, a special Locked-Up symbol is represented by a police mugshot of Escobar.

And, other features like Walking Wilds and Free Spins exemplify the battle between DEA and Escobar’s drug cartel thugs, making the Narcos video slot™ one of the better games of all times.

About Narcos Netflix TV series

Now, imagine a video slot game centered on a well known TV series that is populated with colorful and real-life characters such as an infamous Colombian drug lord and has many incredible game features.

As a video slot game enthusiast, you would certainly be hard-pressed to discover a wilder game to play on line compared to the one based on the notorious drug lord… Pablo Escobar.

Introducing the Narcos video slot™ game, a distinctive gaming concept on the basis of the Narcos Netflix TV series and managed by NetEnt.

Unlike other video slot games, the Narcos video slot™ is founded on the crime drama called Narcos, a unique and original Netflix TELEVISION series.

This gaming experience is a throwback to the 1970s and exemplifies the era when time Pablo Escobar ran his global drug cartel with a merciless iron fist. And, it features the DEA agents who brought the ruthless drug lord down.

After learning how everything works, you the player can play multiple ways to win. Whether you are a player who plays like an amateur or a pro, you will soon realize that your video slot experience shall never be boring.

Now, you will likely would like to understand how everything works. You might be willing to register, or you may not be ready… however the simple truth is, any video slot platform which doesn't provide you with free spins is not worth your enrolling.

That is why it is essential that you check out the benefits of the Narcos Video Slot™.

Conclusion and RTP

As the (RTP) percentage on Narcos is approximately 96. 23%, leaving NetEnt with a House edge around 3. 77%, that is clearly a reason to declare the platform is one of the most useful on the web destinations for video slot-playing action.

Under license from Narcos Productions LLC and Netflix, NetEnt exemplifies excellence in online entertainment industry.

And, its player can play on any mobile phone, tablet and desktop device which which its platform is fully compatible. Secure and safe playing is a click away!

Slot details

RTP

96.2%

Reels

5

Paylines

243

More info

Software

NetENT