Introduction to Money Bears
One of the latest and greatest in the Australia pokies is the Money Bears slots.
Money Bears on line pokies are the popular AU slot game created by Microgaming. This a real income and free on the web pokie Money Bears is a 3-row, 5-reels that have 10 paylines. The RTP percentage is 96. 50 which is considered a medium volatility game.
Using its bear theme, symbols like honey pots, berry pies, and hoagies, Money Bears on line pokies are similar to the famed Hanna Barbara cartoon Yogi Bear. Beside cutting edging design feature at this game will keep players entertained and thrilled.
For more information relating to this free on line pokies game that's also played for real money at AU on the web casinos read on our step by step review here. So let’s start!
Although you will find pokies at the few available physical casinos in AU, the vast majority of pokies are operated by charitable groups and it is said there is certainly one pokie parlour for every single 211 adults in the nation.
This is a 10 pay line online pokies game, and the object is to get three in a row of or more of a symbol.
Take a good look at all of the features and buttons in this game and their meaning below. We've marked all one function in the picture and the reason includes:
- 1. Bet size: By clicking on this button, you can choose the size of the bet per spin, from 10 to 60 AU $.
- 2. Settings button: Clicking this button opens a page with information regarding the overall game, rotation speed, game history (valid only for members), left-handed play, trumpet play and there exists a button to return to the lobby.
- 3. Spin button: Hit this button when you are ready to start your game.
- 4. Balance status: Here you see how much money you have on your casino account.
- 5. Stake amount: As the word says itself, here you can see your current stake amount.
- 6. Total Win: All your winnings from this pokie can bee is seen here.
- 7. Full-screen mode: Turn on the fullscreen mode here.
Symbols and payout
The Bears logo has the biggest payout, and if you collect 5 in a row, you win 2,000 coins.
Money Bears is a medium variance game that returns approximately 96. 5% which will be decent as pokies go.
There are many interesting symbols involved here including:
- A wedge of cheese: With a wedge of cheese symbol, you can collect as many as 1200 coins.
- Berry pie: The next valuable symbol is the Berry Pie which can be worth up to 800 coins.
- Hoagies: Finally, In Money Bears, collecting multiple hoagies can win you up to 800 coins.
- Bear symbol: As indicated the getting 5 bear logo symbols will trigger a win of 2,000 credits.
- A, K, Q, J: These are the low-value symbols, max payout is 120 coins.
- Picnic basket: This is a wild symbol that transforms into any either symbol in paylines.
- Jar with honey: This is a scatter symbol that takes us in the bonus game with free spins.
So it’s possible for a serious gambler to win up to $12,000, but there is no official jackpot.
Money Bears isn't a progressive gambling machine so it’s not possible to win millions, additionally, there are multiple symbols triggered by getting 4 picnic baskets and also a honey figure.
Features of Money Bears online pokies
In addition, Money Bears has a unique feature.
In the event that you get right down to your last spins, you are able to wager what remains to take a chance at a free spin and perhaps win big.
In a multi-coin game, you can bet a single coin or as much as $60 dollars a pull. it’s up to you.
There are 5 reels to the machine, and as we said, 10 pay lines.
The minimum coin is 1 tenth of a dollar and the maximum bet is $60.
Naturally, there is an autoplay feature, so you can play as fast as you want.
You will find true scatters in the game as well as wild symbols. As to respins, you can win as few as five respins to at the most 25.
Observe that though you can win big money on respins, they have been only active when the multi-cash feature is activated. Respins are brought about by the picnic baskets and the bears.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I play Money Bears online pokies for free?
Many online casinos offer free on line pokies money bears. Simply do an online seek out free on the web pokies money bears to give it a shot. Regrettably, that's the only method we are aware of for playing the game free of charge.
How does Return to Player affect the game?
Money Bears features a medium to a high level of Return to a Player ratio of 96. 5 percent, which will be superior to many pokies which only get back around 92. five percent. And the very fact that there is no huge mega jackpot ensures that the player hit ratio can be higher.
Is it a progressive game?
We’ve already discussed this, but there's absolutely no progressive nature of Money bears. The utmost winnings never exceed 2, 00 times your initial coin credit.
Min. coin size
Max. coin size
200x your max bet